more than blue.

photo via The Korean Times
One of my friends is obsessed with everything about South Korea. 
So I've got curious to watch some of their movies as well, as I trust the taste of my friend:).
I've already borrowed two movies from her and after watching it, I'm planning to watch more!
The first that I saw was "Maundy Thursday" (I liked the title as I always say that Thursday is the best day in the week!). It's a great story about forgiveness and of course love. I don't want to tell you the plot, you can watch the trailer here. I can tell you one thing - one of my favorite scenes is where the mother of a girl comes to visit the prisoner - it's amazing!
And today I've just finished "More than blue". To tell you the truth, maybe it's a bit girly and I don't imagine a guy loving a movie like that (the trailer is a bit funny too). But you know, it's a beautiful love story and what I really did love in it is the characters, the way food and eating were highlighted and this Korean atmosphere that I can not even put in words - the whole movie just has it. 
Watch one of these if you got curious!
P. S. Love is like brushing the teeth. You're not doing it for someone to see it. (More than blue.)
P. S. P. S. The next one I'm watching (about a guy who gets in an island near the city, but can't get out of it - a bit more fantastic.)!
xoxo
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment