Christkindlesmarkt.

This weekend for the first time in my life I visited german Christkindlesmarkt! And it was absolutely stunning! Here are some photos, have a look!
Christmas spirit is all over Nürnberg - it's so amazing for me as long as we don't have any (yes, yes, german people, any!!!) Christmas fair in Lithuania!
And I found the entire stall for marzipan (you can see it in the last photo)!!! I love marzipan, so you can imagine, how happy I was!
We also tried different tastes of Küssen - you can see them in the photo of me and the girl from Slovakia :). It is made from wafer, cream and chocolate. We tried stracetella, egg liqueur and mint (which was called After Eight - just like the cholocate that I love! ) tastes and I should say that mint taste was the best (unfortunately, that wasn't mine).
But the most important thing - I've never seen so much Christmas things in one place! The decorations, the lights, the presents, the reindeer and Santa cookies, the Glühwein,..
My heart just melted! I love Christmas!
xoxo,
Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment