[..] and then while I'm away --

photo via Pinterest
photo via Pinterest
I love writing letters, but like every maniac, I like it more to receive! Perhaps it started when my lovely cousin moved out to Germany and we wanted to keep in touch with each other, so as years went by, we were writing longer and longer letters. I have all these letters at home - some are about 20 pages!! Can you imagine that?!? We were absolutely crazy about this idea, we spend hours writing about whatever comes into our minds - and these letters are just fascinating. They're full of dreams, full of some kind of excitement and sometimes when I read them again, I understand that I miss the positive energy that I used to have on things. But it's a good way to remind yourself, how positive I can be.
And here, in Nuremberg, once again, the first letter that I received was from my cousin :)! Adorable postcard from Malta, where she was on vacation.What a lovely coincidence!
And yesterday I received my future birthday card with a gift inside from my two best friends - the one, who lives in Berlin and the other one, who now lives in Bremen and was visiting her in Berlin. What a lovely surprise! There was absolutely adorable earings inside - can't wait to wear them!
I was overwhelmed, although my friend, who now is in Bremen, is always sooo impatient and enthusiastic, that she did already told me that I should recieve something in a couple of days! Haha, now I know she's still the same person I love :).
But not only receiving is important - receiving in life is always easier. Like the wonderful lithuanian actor told me on the interview  - when you write a letter, all this time, till the letter reaches the receiver, you think about that person, so you send something more than a letter to him - you are with this person in your thoughts. And it's all what it's about.
I send all my loving to you, my lovelies!
xoxo,
Ak.
P. S. I forgot to show you this song on my last post - from the far moon to the rings of Saturn, you're my brightest night that I've waited :).

No comments:

Post a Comment